3D CAD has not only changed the way we present our designs. The impact 3D modelling has on presenting our interior designs has undoubtedly transformed the way we see a space.
THE IMPORTANCE OF UNDERSTANDING DESIGN.
He have found that many of our clients have difficulty visualising the actual design when viewing two dimensional floor plans and elevations in uninspiring black and white. 3D CAD renders will help you understand the proportion, feel and function of a space. Various options can also be presented to ensure the best finishes are incorporated into the design. The decision making process is made much easier with 3D design as you can take the guess-work out of it.
3D design helps you visualise:
- physical dimensions of the space and its distance in relation to adjoining objects and spaces
- positions of doors in relation to furniture to ensure clear pathways
- windows and window dressing to compliment the interior design
- indication of furnishings within a design
- colours and finishes selected
- lighting sources and the effects of lighting within a space
Take a look at our 3D Gallery below to see the potential for your project.